View Profile TheDoomrider

7 Audio Reviews

Fuckin EPIC track bro! great and classic melodies, emotional dynamics with builds that makes your mind form images of epicness! Makes me wanna stand at the top of a hill with my sword, breathe the fresh air as I look out towards the sea.

bwhaha nice visualization there! Glad it is dugged! ROCK ON BROTHER! \m/

Like the tags say EPIC BATTLE at SEA! YEAH! Dark grooving backing with great tense melodies and deep sea atmosphere. I can see him swimming around his prey like a dark shadow beneath the sea before he emerges to bring doom upon his victims!! MUAHAHAH!

DanJohansen responds:

Appreciate it! Gotta love an epic battle now and then ALL THE TIME! Glad you enjoyed it :D

Love this track, I always get that desert feeling when I listen to it and a hint of an oasis. One of my fav tracks from the Album YEAH!! And when I read the concept for the song I get a montage feeling of people walking into the desert to speak to their loved ones, from the young to old almost like a beautiful ritual as I see many people taking the journey at the same time giving a desolate place like the desert life.

DanJohansen responds:

Your imagination nails what I was going for while making it bro! Glad you enjoyed it! YEAH!

2 Art Reviews

I like this picture, and not because of the dragon or whatever, plenty of pictures out there with that, but what really caught my eye here is the atmosphere I LOVE it, it feels very alive and the main reason is the RAIN! I can almost feel the dampness, good stuff it's like I'm there but not. :D It makes the picture feel almost like it's moving and The Halo is also a very nice touch :P

OYEAH!!

BRING ON THE TEDDY BEAST!!!! MUAHAHAH

My name is Frank Johansen and I am a singer, songwriter, composer, guitarist, writer.

Frank Johansen @TheDoomrider