Highlands Highlands

Fuckin EPIC track bro! great and classic melodies, emotional dynamics with builds that makes your mind form images of epicness! Makes me wanna stand at the top of a hill with my sword, breathe the fresh air as I look out towards the sea.

bwhaha nice visualization there! Glad it is dugged! ROCK ON BROTHER! \m/

Facing Death at Sea Facing Death at Sea

Like the tags say EPIC BATTLE at SEA! YEAH! Dark grooving backing with great tense melodies and deep sea atmosphere. I can see him swimming around his prey like a dark shadow beneath the sea before he emerges to bring doom upon his victims!! MUAHAHAH!

DanJohansen responds:

Appreciate it! Gotta love an epic battle now and then ALL THE TIME! Glad you enjoyed it :D

Desert of Souls Desert of Souls

Love this track, I always get that desert feeling when I listen to it and a hint of an oasis. One of my fav tracks from the Album YEAH!! And when I read the concept for the song I get a montage feeling of people walking into the desert to speak to their loved ones, from the young to old almost like a beautiful ritual as I see many people taking the journey at the same time giving a desolate place like the desert life.

DanJohansen responds:

Your imagination nails what I was going for while making it bro! Glad you enjoyed it! YEAH!

Lake of Viridia Lake of Viridia

Beautiful track, love the dynamics they make me really feel the pressure points when it goes from soft to hard/epic! The ending is full of passion with your awesome piano style and the mystic beauty backing. I wish I was playing a game with a lake that has this track... GIMME NOW!!

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks bro! I want to compose for games!

Demon's Rebirth Demon's Rebirth

AWESOME track bro! great dynamics and the leads have a osft but still powerful sound, like the guitars are really singing and not being played :D Love the riffing @ 0:43 & 2:12 you know me, love me some riffs YEAH! the riff chord progression @ 2:25 with the mysterious choir backing gives the cinematic feeling of the description. Just love the top synth hits that are on top of the riff @ 0:56 & 3:15. so this track will give ANYONE METAL UP THEIR ASS!

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks for the in depth review bro! METAL UP THE ASS!!

Starbeamer Starbeamer

This song makes me wanna jump in joy and fly into space and be an unstoppable force, call me a cocky pilot kickin alien ASS YEAH!!!! The songs high spirit makes the aliens seem like a joke compared to my skills MUAHAHAH! BRING IT ON!!

Fuck Yeah!! Killin time!

The Chinese Dynasty The Chinese Dynasty

OYEAH!!!! Kick ass stuff bro!

Thanks MAN!!!